Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Something different

Ahhhhh, it's been awhile.
Not doing much drawing lately. I took some schoolbook to illustrate, because I thought it's gonna be fun to draw something completely different from Chas.
And it is - different, I mean. Fun? Sometimes. But most of the time I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't have a style developed for such purpose, so it's kinda hit and miss situation.
I'll probably get into it soon. As soon as I'll be doing the last illustration in the book! : )

4 comments:

Tomislav Škrljac said...

Ajlajkit!

Michael Heide said...

Never in my life would I have guessed that you created this picture. The only part that looks remotely like your usual style are the loose strands of hair at the top.

Impressive.

Skicoslav said...

And smile)
Nice work!

dzuka said...

thanks, guys. there'll be much more. i'll post the ones i'm happy with.